Mapelastic Flexible HPG Waterproofing and Crack-Isolation Membrane
Mapelastic HPG highly flexible, liquid acrylic waterproofing membrane for installation under ceramic tile or stone on residential and light commercial interior floors and walls.
- Dual protection: Provides waterproofing and crack isolation.
- Prevents in-plane floor cracks from transmitting through tile or stone.
- Compatible with MAPEI’s Fiberglass Mesh and Mapeband™ accessories.
- Compatible with MAPEI mortars and grouts for complete system protection.
- Durable and flexible; bonds to a wide range of surfaces.
- Ready to use; easy to apply with roller, trowel or brush.
- Install tile or stone after curing for 16 to 24 hours. Flood test after 72 hrs cure.
- For interior waterproofing vertically and horizontally behind tile and stone installations in residential to light commercial bathrooms, restrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms.
- Waterproof Mapelastic HPG is IAPMO listed for use as a shower-pan liner.
- Can also be used as a crack-isolation membrane