Mark E Quick-Pitch Individual Sticks
Permanently installed screed guide for shower floors, tile tubs, and fountains. Guarantees a proper slope for drainage, no error in measurement or the need for a laser or level.
- "Goof Proof", simple, quick and easy shower base installations
- Great option for custom tile shower designs
- A center ring is placed over the drain and the tapered float sticks are attached leaving you with a perfect 1/4" fall per 12" run
Extra Float Sticks (XFS-101.2) - These are necessary for larger areas for screeding purposes. You want your float sticks to be a maximum of 2-1/2 ft from each other at the outer ends. These ʻextrasʼ are generally needed for use in custom shower areas with either curved, or more than four walls
Extended Float Sticks (EFS-103) - These are for areas where the outer walls are of a greater distance then 3 ft from the drain. These give you the ability to do up to a 12 ft x 12 ft shower room!
- With Quick Pitch's three kits anyone can float any size or shape shower and get a perfect 1/4" slope every time!
- Standard Float Sticks, 1” to 1 3/4” taper x 36" long
- Extended Float Sticks, 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" taper x 36" long