Laticrete Latasil 10.3 oz Sealant Cartridge
The Laticrete Latasil Sealant is a high performance silicone sealant designed for interior or exterior use in coves, corners, changes in plane and expansion joints in applications of stone, thin brick or manufactured stone masonry veneers. Ideal for wet area applications.
- Exterior and interior use
- Swimming pools and other wet applications
- Joints for ceramic tile and stone applications
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology
- Resistant to pool chemicals
- Matches top 19 Laticrete grout colors and clear
- Easy to smooth and tool
- Excellent for masonry construction
- Excellent movement capacity - 25% extension and compression
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing
- Conforms to the following properties under ASTM Câ€“920: Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, Use I, Use M, Use G. Conforms to ASTM C-794 Adhesion Properties
- Works with the following substrates Stone, glass, metal/steel, ceramic tile, masonry surfaces, wood and plastic surface.