Mark E. Industries Quick-Pitch Floor Drainage Kit
Permanently installed screed guide for shower floors, tile tubs, and fountains. Guarantees a proper slope for drainage with no error in measurement or the need for a laser or level. Install your dry-pack mortar with ease using this 'mud pan' template. Use the center ring placed over the drain with the tapered float sticks to achieve a perfect 1/4" fall per 12" run.
- Standard center ring for round drain covers
- Square drain covers require the universal center ring. We recommend purchasing the extra float sticks with the universal center ring for square drain cover applications
- Standard Kit (QPK-101) - Fits 3 ft x 5 ft showers
- Extra Float Sticks (XFS-101.2) - Contains 4 sticks- These are necessary for larger areas for screeding purposes. You want your float sticks to be a maximum of 2-1/2 ft from each other at the outer ends. These ʻextrasʼ are generally needed for use in custom shower areas with either curved, or more than four walls
- Extended Float Sticks (EFS-103) - These are for areas where the outer walls are of a greater distance then 3 ft from the drain. These give you the ability to do up to a 12 ft x 12 ft shower room!
- With Quick Pitch's three kits anyone can float any size or shape shower and get a perfect 1/4" slope every time!
- Standard Kit (QPK-101) includes 6 Float Sticks, 1” to 1 3/4” taper x 36" long and 1 center ring
- Extra Float Sticks (XFS-101.2) includes 4 Float Sticks, 1” to 1 3/4” taper x 36" long
- Extended Float Sticks (EFS-103) includes 4 Float Sticks, 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" taper x 36" long
- The Quick Clips are designed to be used with the Schluter Kerdi Drain, Noble TS and Quick Drain Systems
- These clips hold the Quick Pitch Standard and Extended Float sticks in place for the installation on a wood or concrete sub-floor
- Package contains 12 clips, 24 screws and 12 double-sided tape pieces