NEW QUANTITY SIZE VERSIONS. NOW OFFERED IN 100, 300, and 1600 Quantities.
Raimondi Leveling Spacers have been sold in Europe for quite a few years and finally we're able to introduce them to you!
New quantity versions offered in 100, 300, and 1600 piece quantities
This system helps speed the tile setting process
Greatly improves the overall quality of your tile project
Both installation and removal of the spacers are quick and easy!
Sturdy Tile Wedge holds tiles better than competitors
Works well with both Wall and Floor projects!
Tiles are not pulled from the thinset, they're pushed into it
Rather than worrying about voids and coverage, RLS spacers further enhance your thinset adhesion to your tiles!
Regular Leveling Clip size: 1/8" (3 mm) up to 1/2" (8 mm) tile, 1/32" joint - the thinnest grout joint for the Raimondi Leveling System
Minimum required joint: 1/32", (1 mm)
How to use and set-up the clip
1. After having spread the adhesive, insert the clip underneath the tile. In accordance with tile size and setting layout, put the clips just on tiles intersection or both on tiles intersections and sides
2. In addition to the clip placed on tiles intersections, consider if to place one or more clips even on tiles sides in function of tiles size and setting layout
3. Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet or a rubber tile beater
How to insert the wedge
1. Insert the wedge into the clip slot paying attention not to pass the break-point
2. To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended
How to remove the clip
Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the clip, has to be removed by separating it from the base underneath the tiles
Breaking the clip is done by beating it on the thin side/section with a rubber mallet or even with feet
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.