Raimondi Vite Leveling System 1/16" (1.5 mm) Straps
Raimondi VITE leveling system cap and strap system makes lippage removal as easy as place, set and spin. The caps tighten so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage.
- Clips are placed between tile in the adhesive and caps are placed on-top of the threads to be tightened
- Caps spin and tightens with just two fingers
- Grip points are established on caps, spin until it reaches the tile
- Tighten caps so it levels itself between spaces which removes lippage
- Once adhesive is set simply remove caps by hitting with a rubber mallet or use the Clip Dozer
- Caps are specially designed with hollow spaces to see grout joints
- Suitable for both tile sides and intersections
- The VITE does not require any tools
- For tile thickness from 3 to 15 mm (1/8" - 19/32")
VITE Technical Data
- Minimum tile thickness: 1/8"
- Maximum tile thickness: 19/32"
- Minimum Grout joint: 1/16"
How to Use Raimondi Vite Tile Leveling System
- STEP 1: After spreading your tile adhesive, insert leveling clip underneath the tiles along the 4 sides - use traditional spacers as you normally would to square up the corners. For larger tiles, it may be necessary to "double up", using 2 leveling spacers for each side
- STEP 2: Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet
- STEP 3: Spin the caps until tight. You will see tile lift removing lippage
- STEP 4: Once the tile adhesive has been allowed to set, remove the VITE system with a rubber mallet or by kicking them out with your feet. Grout can be installed once all clips have been removed