Durock 1-1/4" Screws (600 count)
DUROCK Screws are high-quality, corrosion-resistant fasteners specially designed for attaching various types of backerboards and underlayments to wood or steel framing members.
- Can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Corrosion-resistant coating. Designed to resist 1500+ hours of salt-spray testing before developing 5% red rust (per ASTM B117).
- The RECEX® Robertson/Phillips combo drive produces a cling fit that reduces driving effort, promotes faster driving and extends bit life.
- Features a large wafer-type head that provides exceptional holding power.
- Strip-out prevention ribs prevent pull through.
- Two thread designs are available: a coarse (hi-lo) thread design for wood framing and a self-drilling thread design for 14 to 20 gauge metal stud thicknesses.
- The blue color offers better visual contrast when fastening panels.
- Conveniently packaged for small and medium size installations in a clear and durable plastic jar that includes a square bit. The jars feature twist-on lids with handles and can easily be repurposed or recycled.
- Use minimum 4-amp or cordless screw gun capable of achieving 1500-2500 rpm.
- Bit compatibility: #2 square drive or Phillips #2 drive
- Apply screws 3/8" to 5/8" from edges of panels.
- Screw spacing is 8" o.c. for walls and floors and countertops, 6" o.c. for ceilings.
- Install screws with screw-heads flush with the panel surface. Do not countersink screws.
- Screws must be driven straight to assure optimal performance.